Sunday, December 25, 2011

~Happy Christmas & a COOL Christmas Toy!~

 Wishing everyone a Christmas filled with JOY.....cause the JUNK will be back on tomorrow!!


A few months back I had to have this turbo mini Cooper....which I truly LOVE.....but as you can see there is no room in the trunk for my JUNK ( and believe me I tried, don't want to mess her up)......so I kept her to play and.....


Discovered this Classic Beauty ......and I had to have!



Can't believe I am sooo in love, she is a classic!  And.... I am dreamin of all the JUNK that she will haul!


The booths are all packed with new treasures found.....stayed tuned lots of rusty crusty peely treausres to come!!

5 comments:

Theresa said...

Hi there and Merry Christmas! Love your new junk hauler:) Enjoy your day my friend, HUGS!

Connie (aka LOU) said...

Really? We can get a new vehicle just for junk? I need to get me one of those!

Erwin Calverley said...

What a trusty mini Cooper! You know what they say: one man's junk is another man's treasure. It's like Santa's Sleigh, but in reverse. Instead of unloading, you're hauling!


Erwin Calverley

Sarita said...

Hello,
Have you ever heard of TypoBounty.com? It’s a game like website that pays cash reward for errors found on the internet. Here is a link to a video explaining the website. http://youtu.be/zRfdXiAZFIM They also have a million dollar contest called the $1,000,000 Team Leader Challenge Contest. Here is a link to the press release.
http://www.prweb.com/releases/FreeContest/Online/prweb8739529.htm

msimon

Angelina Reese said...

Junk Car is a wonderful facility to sell our old car in fair price by calling Junk Cars Cash.

Cash For Junk Cars | Junk Car Buyers