Sunday, February 5, 2012

~What in the JUNK has been going on?~

JUNK.....still on the hunt for it....this old sucker describes all of us JUNKERS to a tee.....and NO it ain't mine but it shore is a sight!.....


I am still a packin it in...so come and get it!


I bout lost my marbles over this sucker Saturday.....after drooling, photographing it like I was from a major magazine...I decided I could not leave it behind...actually I did leave it behind...paid for though. It is all mine! And the darn thing still works!~


And this....brown chippy goodness...a little picker brought them to me, all 8 aged to perfection pieces...$20 bucks, I gladly surrendered the dough on over for them!


Sigh for Signs....as they are my weekness, especially when they are aged to perfection with crispiness!


And back to some more of these, I have the OCD Dish Disease!


Another paid for but left behind treasure....darn little cars...u always find the best crap when u have no way to haul it to the house!


Adorable old clocks....these don't work a lick but it just don't matter....they have the look & that is good enough for me!


Mr Gladdens #'s and did I ever pay the high price for these, but they were so awesomely Gi-normous!


I am still loaded down with a garage full of picks, I will share more with ya'll soon....

13 comments:

Shabby Vintage Junk said...

Oh MY STARS....!!!!!

I want those plates.... The blue & white AND the white.... They're crazed & browned to PERFECTION....!!!!!

The numbers & clocks can go in the same parcel....!!!!!

Seriously Janna, you & I need to get some shipping to Australia organised....!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE the instagram look too.... I have the app but I'm yet to try it....!!

Have a GREAT week Lovey....!

Cheers,
Tamarah :o)

Shug in Boots said...

Love those clocks! I can feel myself developing a clock problem in the near future.

SRA said...

I love stopping by and reading your blog! You inspire me to give everything a "second glance." Sometimes I have to take my glasses off and squint a bit, but usually I can see the potential in what someone else considers discardables! Thanks for the inspiration darlin'!!! Stay blessed!

Diane said...

Hi,
I liked your blog and I personally invite you to join http://www.coollectors.com - The World's Free Collectors Zone.
We will also be happy to cooperate with your blog such as adding its link to our site.
All the best,
Diane
info@coollectors.com

busanalayali said...

woww great post good luck..
toko busana muslim

Hollie Joy In The Morning said...

Love your pics and such awesome junk!!!
Hollie

Attic Clutter said...

Junking love it it's addictive ....for sure ..cute blog...(:)

The Junk Drunk said...

We've been virtually "hitting the flea" with our Armchair Junking series over at The Junk Drunk. Check out our recent post with a Book Ends round up, with a link to our recent Coffee Table round up as well. I hope you all like it!
http://thejunkdrunk.wordpress.com/2013/02/05/armchair-junking-book-ends-round-up/

Mary said...

Hi Janna dear - a quick stop and a fast hiya - was glad to see you are still blogging and sharing treasure with us!

Vanessa told me she'd been by the Depot and saw you, not too long ago. I was on an Antarctic expedition so my days for 'junking' continue to be on hold with so much travel! Vanessa is moving to Charlotte this Spring (I'm sad!) but at least that's only a few hours away and we'll stay in touch of course - I love that gal like my own! So hopefully I'll be down your way this Summer - can't wait to see what's happening there, and see you again - V said you've expanded the space and it's huge.

Happy day and week dear.

Hugs - Mary

Mary said...

Hi Janna dear - a quick stop and a fast hiya - was glad to see you are still blogging and sharing treasure with us!

Vanessa told me she'd been by the Depot and saw you, not too long ago. I was on an Antarctic expedition so my days for 'junking' continue to be on hold with so much travel! Vanessa is moving to Charlotte this Spring (I'm sad!) but at least that's only a few hours away and we'll stay in touch of course - I love that gal like my own! So hopefully I'll be down your way this Summer - can't wait to see what's happening there, and see you again - V said you've expanded the space and it's huge.

Happy day and week dear.

Hugs - Mary

Attic Clutter said...

artsy fartsy (:)
love the fun junk finds (:)
keep on keeping girl !!!

sidra ali said...

My first post on your blog and really it is just to say thanks for your Nice Post And Shairing
You always pick such interesting i visit your blog regularly for updates!
Loved your description of it.
Thank you for picking this one.
http://mp4mobilevidios.blogspot.com/

Attic Clutter said...

looks like fun(:)