Thursday, November 26, 2009

~LOTS of New Junk & Jewels for Holiday Viewing!~

I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving!!!! I started this post yesterday but after the Turkey I was to full to finish!!! Here is some new Junk and Jewels for your holiday viewing. Finally a few new things added to the booths! To the local shoppers of the The Sleepy Poet Black Friday, Saturday & Sunday all items in booths #4520 will be on SALE 15% off!!!

Just in time for Christmas..... Junk Jewels. Vintage Rhinestone brooch made into an adorable neck piece!!! $24.95 plus $3 ship. Paypal is accepted as well as money orders or checks. Just email me for availability sjbaker@carolina.rr.com . All Pendants come on a rustic silver link chain with a toggle clasp.

Bless Your Heart (in center) Stamped pewter piece, $21.95 plus $3 ship.

Journey.... One of my favorites creations an Old Tight Top button from the past. $26.95 plus $3 ship.

Old Vintage Bright Red old button with a little Peace, adorned with .925 wax casted peace sign. $18.95, $3 ship.
Old Chippy White Vintage Watch Face adorned with some little found goodies, $24.95, $3 ship.

Really cool Vintage Golden Watch Face, I loved the Patina this piece displayed and decided to leave it just as found! $21.95, $3 ship.
Vintage Key adorned with the Cutest Rhinestone Crown, $18.95 plus $3 ship. All in Rustic Silver metals.
Awesome .925 Wax Casted Silver Tags... $24.95 each plus $3 ship.
My friend Karen over at Kool Yukie Stuff made me this feedsack bag!! ADORABLE. She left no stone unturned on this awesome Tote! Complete with pockets on the oustside as well as the inside. Even the straps are in the same feedsack material. Hop over to her blog for a visit, these make a perfect gift for the Holidays!!
Ok... back to some more of my booth pics.... Old chippy everything!

This is my 2nd booth inside the SleepyPoet I opened a few months back, it has more of an old Farmhouse feel.


Old chippy metal drawers.... LOVE them!


Old trunks and boxes.......
Thanks to all for stopping by! Now I am off for some Black Friday deals!!! Blessings, Janna























18 comments:

Heart of a Cowgirl said...

You always have the BEST junk! Dang it, wish I was in NC...
The necklaces are awesome, too.
Good luck with those Black Friday deals...I'm staying away from the masses today. :)

Recaptured Charm said...

What a STUNNING cabinet in the first picture. All your items in your booth are fabulous. Amazing stuff!
Lisa

Anne Lorys said...

That is some AMAZING junk! I really love that canvas tote in the first pic.
Hey, did ya see the stuff I got at the estate sale last week? It sorta had your name written all over it!
Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving!
Anne

June said...

Janna, I always love to see the pictures of your booth. You have the coolest stuff in there!
I just really enjoy how you put things together, esp. the jewelry.
Hugs,
June

decorator to the stars said...

GHOODIES GALORE, LOVE THEM :) GIO

Chickens in the Basement said...

Love the chippy paint and the rhinestone necklace. You've been a busy girl!

The Shepherds Fold said...

Hope you and Scott had a great Turkey Day! The new jewels look awesome.....they are getting better and better!

Michelle Hughes said...

I love your booth! I wish I was there in NC and I would snatch up those drawers and the big canvas tote!!
Hope your holiday was fabulous!!

Smiles~Michelle

Theresa said...

My husband just asked me this morning if there were any of my blogger friends that I would like to visit. I said yes, and you are one of them. Love all your goodies and have a blessed day!

sassytrash said...

Wow...it's all so fabulous--you really are the best junker....I definitely need to point my truck east and not stop 'til I get to the Poet!!
(of course on the backroads, 4 hours turns into 4 days when you are a true junker)

trash talk said...

Junk and bling...can it get any better?! What is that large round platter? It looks tray sheek!
Debbie

Its So Very Cheri said...

I LOVE all your junk-you find the best junk.
I hope you had a fabulous Thanksgiving
cheri

Charmingdesigns said...

LOve all your chippie goodness!!

Mary said...

You always find the best sutff! I am planning a vacation to NC next summer. Your booth is on my list of "must-stops"....so be prepared for it to be cleaned out! ;o) ~mary~

Cynthia K. said...

Hi there! Wow, you are an amazing junker. Incredible finds and your booth looks fabulous. How wonderful that your husband is also interested in doing that also - that's a real blessing.

Looked back at some previous posts and decided I needed to sign up as a follower - so I did...

Cynthia K. (Beauty and Blessings)

P.S. Sounds like you need some good rest!!

The ShabbyVilla said...

OMG...I stumbled across your blog when I was on someone else's blog and I'm so glad that I did...I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all your stuff...do you still have the blue chippy shelf for sale...oh, and the clock necklace? Thanks, I'll be back..Kerry

Lisa said...

Jana,
You got some good stuff girl! Love the pendants & I have to agree with Anne @ F&T...the canvas tote! Is it for sale? Would you ship? I gotta have it. Lisa

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Your pillow, "One long weekend"...how much?