Sunday, May 24, 2009

~Memorial Day Wishes to All !~

Just wanted to wish all my junkin friends a Happy and Safe Memorial Day, make sure to say a prayer for all the soldiers who are busy protecting and keeping us safe and prayers for the ones that are no longer with us. Take time out for your family, give many hug and kisses. No junkin' for me the next few days. ... Me and my honey are just going to hang out at home, sit on the front porch and watch the day go by!! Somtimes downtime is the best time of all, don't ya think???


Thanks so much for stopping by, make sure you check out my Saturday Yard Sale finds on my previous post yesterday!! Blessings, Janna

~When you reap your harvest in your field and forget a sheaf in the field, you shall not go back to get it; it shall be left...When you gather the grapes of your vineyard; do not glean what is left; it shall be for the alien, the orphan and the widow.~

Deuteronomy24:19-21

No comments: