Sunday, March 22, 2009

~I'am Running Behind... This weeks Thrifty Goods!!~

Better late than never... It has been a Wild week! Getting ready to "Transform" as they call it into a new position this week at work. I am sure it will be great, however I am used to working 6-3:30, now it's back to 8-5, not to mention 5 days a week vs 4. It will be a challange to manage all of my shops, ebay, a blog, website, mandatory 9 hour work days and lets not forget the Honey, house, 3 dogs, a cat and rabbit!! I know... Welcome back to Real Life Janna... is the reality!! I have been on the easy train for a while...and it was NICE. I am excited to see how all of this will go!! Now back to the fun stuff... Here's what the week left me to finding, a GREAT load of Crusty, Rusty, Chippy Finds!! And I am liking them all! It is minus a few pieces that have already went to my booths, one was a Great Old Primitive Metal Top Table now at my booth at The Sleepy Poet . It was so cute it had to go ASAP!!! I will try to grab a pic of it for a later post. I loved the Rusty Iron Wall hanging, it was free by barter and trade with a friend!!

Had to have the Chippy Turquoise All Beat up Rusted Flower Tote!! I have also discovered that I am having a thingy for rusted metal cabinets here lately. Not sure if anyone will like them as much as me, if not I am going to be stuck with a collection of them... I did get a box of really cool old hardware to dress them up a little...and as you can't tell how cool they are because I have been too pooped to get the darn things put on!!! That too will be another pic for a future post.

This last picture is a before ..and after, but I forgot to take the before...I told you this has been a rough week! The before was just a old blah old brown ugly tray that no one wanted... I definitely think I would want the after??

As always it's all for sale~~~My husband would be most grateful to anyone who wants this so called "Crap" as he calls it. But he knows us women run the show!! I am still bringing it in and packing it tight in the garage! Notice all the pics had the garage door closed!!! A hot mess, thats the only way to describe the inside!! Thanks to all of you who visit my blog and leave such sweet comments. I try hard to send a little message to all of you that do. Many Blessings for a great week for everyone!! Janna
~ The moment you learn to receive Grace, you will start to Reign in Life~





22 comments:

Maison Douce said...

Wow, great finds, love them all...!!
Isabel

. said...

Hi

You have the most wonderful crap I've ever seen. So what's the price on that lovely blue flower thingy. Oh If we went thrifting together we would fight over everything. LOL Blessings and HOPE to you Denise

Zita - Mlle Magpie said...

Love all your treasures. Especially that fabulous turquoise flower thingy. My husband is the same as yours, they just don't understand!

Polly said...

I just love all your finds! I added your blog to my favs list and love checking in! That clock is awesome!

Susan said...

Jimmy would love to get a hold of that table! I love all of your "crap". And the tray looks great! Yes, we sure do have the junkin' disease. I'm ready to get it all out of my living room. I don't think it will ever be back to normal! I'm so looking forward to meeting you. I'm gonna be praying for you to have a good week!

Polly said...

Hi again! Thank you so much for your comment earlier! You absolutely made my day! I am trying to figure out how to do the "follower" thingy. I am a bit technically challenged! I really appreciate your advice. Thank you!

debi lynn mattingly said...

Gosh...girl you did find a lot of great treasures! I am lovin' that metal cabinet....Have a great week and don't forget to 'breatheeeee'.

xo...deb

donna baker said...

My husband said the same thing, "You mean people buy this crap?" "Yeah," was my valley girl reply. I'm glad they call primitives something else now. I call them treasures all...

Lisa Johnson said...

You found some awesome junk! I especially love that little display cabinet, but everything is adorable and goes together so nicely. Don't you just love a good junkin day?

Lisa

Anita said...

My boyfriend used to call it crap until I came home from a weekend away selling it with $100 bills- now he says- you can have the garage....heee heee:)

Bev Norris said...

Cottage Farm Chic--

Love all your vintage crap. That's exactly what my husband calls it. Good luck with the job I'm sure it will be fine. Keep posting your wonderful things love looking at everything. Bev

The Chateau of Remnants said...

Hi! I wanted to drop you a visit to ask you to stop by and receive an award for your beautiful blog! See you at
http://thechateauofremnants.blogspot.com
Renee

anythinggoeshere said...

Lookin good. great stuff... xo Joan

The Green Pea said...

What great finds, I really like that baker's drawer. I had one and turned sideways on a shelf and used it as a nic-nak shelf itself. Does yours have a divider in it??? Sandi

Back in the Day said...

You always find the most amazing "crap"! Tell the hubby that some of us are really jealous!
Nicole

A Bit of Colour said...

Peace to you friend as you begin an even more hectic schedule. Great stuff, I like the turqoise planter too. That is so different, than what you usually see.

juanita said...

I love all your cool junque and would never, never, ever call it crap. MEN !!!!

French Cupboard said...

OH, I'm definitely into all the rusty stuff! Your things are all beautiful!

Don't worry about the change in work schedule. Even though it's not fun having to work more hours, God will give you the energy. :)

Quite note...Tomorrow is the monthly drawing for the followers of the French Cupboard blog! The French Cupboard is moving to Typepad soon (don’t worry, we’ll auto-redirect everything so you don’t have to search the blog haystack for us). As a follower of our blog, you qualify for our monthly drawings. Because our feed url is changing, we want to give you the opportunity to continue following the Cupboard at typepad. Just use this link to continue to follow: http://feeds2.feedburner.com/TheFrenchCupboard

Blessings... Polly

SweetAnnee said...

I love the tin things in the bottom picture..they are for sale??? where my sweets.
Deena

Anonymous said...

love chippy looking for stuff to cover my ugly paneling!!

Anonymous said...

I wish I lived closer so I could shop from you. LOVE the old clock, how much???

Anonymous said...

I love all your finds.I just couldn't imagine having to give them up,but i guess thats one reason you do it.huh?...Ann