Wednesday, March 4, 2009

~With Much Excitement here is more of Our New Booths ... ~

After a few weeks and MANY trips, Snow, Ice and Rain I have finally got it together!!! If it crusty, rusty, dusty, chippy, dumpy, or somthing others walk by 100 times and never think twice about ever wanting then chances are... me or my friend Beth, oldetymemarketplace will have to have it to go in our Junkin' Escapades booths!! Here are the pictures of our new spaces inside The Sleepy Poet Antique Mall . We basically have a big booth we have divided in half and then blended it together to look like one Big Honkin Junkin Gotta have Everything in it Booth!!!! What do ya think?? The first picture is one of my side, it has taken me forever to get it all in, with working a full time job during the week I am about dead but it is finally done, well I should not say done, we have to add some lights and twigs across the top of the roof this weekend, and I am sure we will pack it even more full of junk treats! If you see anything you have to have let us know, as always it is all for sale and we will be glad to ship it right on out to you!!
This is one of my favorite little shelves!! It turned out great, nested right atop an old Farm Table...
Here are the little Chippy Cabinets from my previous blog post, they fit perfectly on the little white cottage table. The shutters are another of our favorite finds. Never seen many with the perfect amount of chippy.


This is a look from Beths side, she worked her rear off in there this past weekend in the rain and snow to get it just looking sooo perfect, she is a master!! Isn't it GREAT?? And look at the window house her Honey, Russ made up!! Gotta have one of those!!

Below is just a great shot of all our little finds, aren't they adorable!!

There is the Ole' Hen Nester Box complete with the vintage concrete Rooster and the Old Wicker Chair, perfect for a back porch!! Theres that Chippy Turquoise color again that I love soooo much!!
Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out all our stuff, I hope we have inspired some of you and maybe given you some ideas. I know I am inspired by all of you creative bloggers out there and I appreciate all of the kindness and kind words you have sent my way!! I am trying my best to respond to ever post that is left!! My bestfriend Nicole gave me a card today and inside she wrote the sweetest note, I thought it was worthy of a post so here goes the shout out to her, "The will of God will never lead you where the Grace of God could not keep you. Be confident where ever you are is where you should be, shine and be Thankful and be wonderful you!!" She is the best and it brightened my day, I hope it does yours, Many Blessings!!







23 comments:

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Love the wooden nester. I've been searching for one for a while. Too bad you are coming to the shows, I'd snatch it up!!

A Bit of Colour said...

Nice shop on both sides. I know from the past that it does take a lot out of you wanting to make everything seem fresh. I am with Garden Antqs. , I like that wooden nester too.

Susan said...

Both sides of the booth look great!

The Willow Rose said...

It looks great...Love all that junk!!!

time worn interiors said...

Great booth, thanks for sharing!
Theresa

patricia@ReFind Home&Garden said...

Wow Janna, you guys out did yourselves. I have been reading about and loving all your junk finds. What an amazing job you guys have done. It's truly beautiful. Hugs, Patricia

delighted heart said...

Thanks for the shout out on my blog! Love the words on your card....what a sweet friend! Your booth looks amazing!
Declaring blessings on you and your business Girlfriend!
Patti

Simplicity Cottage said...

Janna, if I lived in North Carolina I'd be a shopper in your booth! I love ALL your stuff! We DO have the same taste in cottage decor!

Missy said...

I've died and gone to chippy junk heaven! Love it all, can you please move to ND???

Hey just curious, throw me an e-mail on the price of the concrete rooster...I have a hen and two chicks! Love them!!

trash talk said...

It all looks marvy...your work really shines. I love the green shutters-such a great color. Here's to selling out in a hurry and having to totally redo! Debbie

Cassie said...

Your hard work has paid off! It all looks great...very inspiring!

Mindy said...

Wow! I just came over from Time-Worn Interiors and I'm hooked. To my sidebar, you go! ~Mindy

Anne Marie said...

It doesn't look cluttered, just artistically wonderful!! Do you have any fabrics or lace you could drape on any of that? or vintage clothes hung up? I just love that look :)
too bad you are in NC!

Back in the Day said...

What a great job! The booths are coming along nicely! I love all of your junkin finds - I am still in love with those shutters!
I gotta have em!
Nicole

Sue said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog. And I'm glad I got to come "visit"! Wow, you've got some great photos posted. I think I need to move myself and my business to the South! I'll be checking in often now. Take care, Sue

countrycharisma said...

Hi Janna, your both and your friends looks great, so inviting, and very nicely displayed. Love the nesting box with the chicken beside too. You will have to shout if you are ever up this way and I will take you to Bell Buckle, real fun. We have friends in Monroe so if ever down I will find your mall! Blessings on your new booth! carrell

savvycityfarmer said...

I want it all!!!
Good eye, good eye!


I was out foraging all day and I actually thought of you...I think our vintage hearts beat at the same time..this warm weather makes me wanna SHOP!!!

Beth@GypsyFish said...

Just found your awesome blog! It's a good thing that "eye candy" isn't fattening!

Three Shabby Chicks said...

Hi Jana, I so wish I could just run right over and shop. your hard work was worth it, it looks great! We are in KC, so i am so glad i found your blog. I can't wait to hear more. We are junking addicts and addicted to anything shabby, chippy and fabulous too. We'd love for you to check out our blog too. Blessings, Robin, Niki, & Marlo

Dina said...

Your booth looks great. I love all the colors!

Anonymous said...

My goodness at the pretties.I'll have to come back tomorrow and REALLY look.Papa is home now.You know how the misters want our attention,ha...ann

Cabin 19 Supply Company said...

LOVE that wicker!! Can't wait for this weather to break so yard sales will start up again! In the meantime I peruse my favorite blogs. Thanks for sustaining me!

Domestic Bliss & FOUND said...

love that chair- great color.