Sunday, March 8, 2009

~~Spring is in the air, and it brought some Thrifty Goods and Booth Fillers!~~!

I decided to take a much needed break from shopping this weekend.... but as you can tell once a junker always a junker.... it did not work as well as I thought it would!!! I knew I would give in to myself!!! So I just had to put myself on a $75 budget for the weekend. I still did well for the little I had to work with!! As always it is For Sale, just email me for prices and details!!! The clock case is one of my favorites, thought it would look darling painted and chippied up with a topiary peering through the hole... I will hopefully be adding new things to MY EBAY this week so be sure to give them a peek!! I just had to have the Official NC Inspection Station sign, could not leave w/o it, for $2 bucks who could ???
My Rooster had already sold and left the Roosting Box by the time I got to the market on Saturday so I had move Mr Kitty to his spot, but it worked out fine he can keep an eye on Beth's birdcage next door!! I was able to get my Vintage Junk pendants up to the table in a cute little Kraft Cheese Vintage Box. I snapped up the cute little feedsacks at another market on Friday. They had that Turquoise color so I had to have them!!

I finally got everything in last week and this weekend it was time to start filling it in with the little odds and ends... I think it has definitley made a transformation since the previous posts from earlier in the week, what ya' think?? Any tips please let me know, I'd love the hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by, I hope everyone had a Wonderful and Blessed weekend!!
*Set your mind on the things above, not on the things that are on earth.
Colossians 3:2*



19 comments:

Zita - Mlle Magpie said...

Love that turquoise wicker chair! The last photo is especially fantastic!

Anonymous said...

love your space. I am already placing an order in my head, wished I lived closer to you. Cute cute stuff!

Sue said...

I LOVE that sign in your second photo. I love to collect the old signs, its like folk art to me. Thanks for the comment on my blog. We have a bunch of those scarey doll heads in the store and they are quite popular. They still give me the creeps though!
Take care, Sue
I see I can to be posted right below my friend Stacey, small world!

Susan said...

You always find the best stuff! Your booth looks great! Hope you have a good day!

A Bit of Colour said...

You put up some very nice things. That little metal bucket with holes is cute!

Lou Cinda @ Tattered Hydrangeas said...

This looks great. You have such a good eye! I wish I loved closer too! I am waaaaay down in Alabama.

Have a great day!

Lou Cinda :)

debi lynn mattingly said...

You are sooo funny! I knew you couldn't go even 1 weekend without junkin! :) Great stuff...xo...deb

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all your sweet comments.They make my day.Here is another post you might like.Roo is taking his bubble barh.It isn't a prop.He really is taking a bubble bath...Ann
http://ann-jamesaskeltonyahoocom.blogspot.com/2008/11/how-to-give-rooster-bubble-bathorwho.html

Three Shabby Chicks said...

Hey Janna, Thanks for checking out our blog! Wow, you found some great junk this weekend. I LOVE the ornate bird cage in your booth. I'm going to add you to our favorites. Blessings, Robin

Anne Marie said...

FOR SURE! The feed sacks and jewelry did it-
Do you have any bird's nests for inside the cage? or old eggs?

~La Rustique Market~ said...

Hi! Janna,

Thank you for being a follower of my blog, it is much appreciated. I wish I could snatch up all your goodies and take to Warrenton with me!

Blessings~
Lisa

savvycityfarmer said...

WISH I HAD A SPACE ...

USED TO HAVE A STORE .. 3000 SQ FT.
IT WAS TOOOOO MUCH...BUT I'D LOVE A LITTLE BOOTH

donna baker said...

Love your blog and thanks for visiting mine. Wish we lived closer together. Would love to dig in all the great finds.

Suzie said...

WOW!!
Hi,I Love that bird house!!!!
Is that bird house for sale?
Suzie

Unknown said...

Great minds think alike! Thanks for stopping by, I love all your gorgeous things you find too, Im amazed at how much you find so cheap or free....People dont throw out such good stuff here, we really have to hunt for it, but it is all fun!Most of the great stuff is already here at my home!
Sue

lorhen82 said...

Janna, thank you so much for the kind, wonderful comment you left on my blog. I came by to photo surf, until I have time to actually read, and I just love your blog! Great flea market photos, and love all the animals. I think you just got yourself another follower! ~Lori

Jana Johnson Label said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog..looks like there are two junkin jana's...
jana

The Willow Rose said...

Love all your thrifty goods...

cherry said...

YOu did a lovely job of displaying your items! I am sure you will sell out fast. cherry