Sunday, March 29, 2009

~Thrifty Goods, Farm Animals and New Blog For Selling!~

Boy has it ever been a long week..... I forgot what it was like to re-learn a new job!!!! When I was handed the 200 page computer systems manual that I had to learn and be tested on I just wanted to go get in the car and come back home!! With all of the work week hoopla I did manage time to finds a few Thrifty Goods on Saturday and was able to pull out my camera today for a few adorable animal shots that I had to put in my blog below. And I almost forgot my new blog for items I have for sale Artsy Fartsy Finds For Sale!! So hop on over and check it out!! I will be adding new things daily and weekly.

Not sure if I will leave the Medical Cabinet as found or repaint it...What ya think?? I grabbed the You Pick Up sign from my friends shop...it is my favorite!! The big birdhouses will go great mounted atop some old chippy porch columns that I pulled from my friends burnpile a few months back. And the 1 2 3 4 cannisters were a Goodwill find!!!

We have had a tremendous amount of rain here in NC the past few days. Right down from my house the creek always floods near the horse farm. We had to go take a peek this morning, I could hardly get the camera out fast enough....She was just standing there at the edge of the flooded creek looking into it, the sun and wind were just perfect enough for me to steal this great shot!!

Here she is again, I think I will print these up in Black and White photos...

And then we continued down the road.....My gosh is this not the cutest?? If you ask any of my friends what animal I want the most they all know it is a Goat, don't know why...just love em' ...and yes...I was acting just like I was one of them! Come on little cuties... come a little closer (not sure why the one in the back is chewing his leg!!).
Little cutie there in front was the most curious of all, come on a little closer for the camera ...pleeeease !

And the winner is.... This darling little thing...he/she not sure which was the only one that was brave enough to try to make friends...is he just not the cutest?? I swear if my husband would have let me I would have hopped right over the fence and ran around the field with them! It looks like it has a big smile on its face! (You can click on the pics to see them upclose, you gotta do it!!)
I hope you all have a great week, thanks for stopping by to see me! Many Blessings! Janna
~Don't settle for anything less than Gods best!~







12 comments:

Anonymous said...

How very precious.I don't know if you need to know this,but......They have minature goats and people say you can house break them.sh!!!!!!!!!Don't tell hubby I told you,okay?...Ann

Anne Marie said...

great pictures! I am in the proces of looking at a goat! a nubian...for milk....

great finds (as usual ;)

and I read recently someone describing making a website that I think you'd like:
'I'd rather be driving an 18-wheel through quicksand!'

hee hee

Zita - Mlle Magpie said...

Great finds!

savvycityfarmer said...

you always inspire and delight!!!


have a great week.

countrycharisma said...

Janna, great pictures. Love the horse by the water. You have some realy nice finds, even the 1234 canisters are cute. Thanks for your inspirational messages too. they are always on time! blessings,carrell

Cassie said...

Great pics! I so want a few little goats (fainting goats actually) but hubby says no. Harumpfh!

Pots 'n Prims said...

Great finds Janna! Love the medicine cabinet ~ it reminds me of M*A*S*H for some reason (my fave show of all time! LoL)
And the goats are cuties! :)
Hope you're adjusting to your new job! :)
Hugs,
lisa

Laurie said...

I love your pics! The goats are adorable. How great to get a shot of the horse looking over the water!

Since you asked...I would leave the cabinet as is, it's kind of cool that way!

Have a happy day...Laurie

Chrissy...The Apothecary Shop said...

Great finds and great post!! All the best, Chrissy

debi lynn mattingly said...

Hey darlin!

Thanks for stoppin' by the yaya! LOVE the pic of the horse (perfect!) Can't wait to see it in BW. And couldn't ya just hug those goats!

Keep in touch....xo...deb

Alys said...

LOVE the blog! Great to meet you, xo, Alys

The Green Pea said...

Janna,
Thanks for the pictures that was a fun trip with your camera. I love the screens, the horse and the little goats. Blessings, Sandi