Friday, February 6, 2009

Fridays Junk Treat Finds!!!


I am just soooo excited over my Friday Junk Treat Finds... But I also am just a little nauseated when I look at the garage that we can't no longer get into!!! What do I do... I love it so much that I can't pass by a good find, I can't stop the junkin madness?? The quilt in the pics was the best bang for my buck today !!! I just hope I can sneak it all into Sanford and Sons without my Honey noticing. I think I can camaflage it all but that desk. So if it works and the desk is all he notices.... I can't believe I am going to say this, Can I go back for more tomorrow??? He has been so patient but even I know I have to almost be at the LIMIT.... All it took for me to be at the limit with him today was when I turned onto the interstate in his truck and heard somthing crash into the cab of the truck, I thought it was coming on through, only to realize he left a FULL bottle of propane gas for the grill in the back of the truck and it was now rolling and slamming against the bed with every turn. I prayed for no one to rear end me... I am surprised to have made it home and not have blown half the county up. You know I was not about to turn around and bring it all the way back home, us girls are not going to be the last one to arrive to a junkfest!!! I hope you enjoy the photos. And of course it is all for sale in the event you see somthing you just can't live without, cause obviously I thought I could not live without any of it! I will post the picture of the garage a little later, the best for last!!


5 comments:

Olde Tyme Marketplace said...

Good Lord you could have blown up all your fabulous finds.....or you for heavens sake...see what I thought of first...I am ashamed of myself!
Gotta Run,
Beth

Back in the Day said...

I love the shutters! Just the way they are too! And that desk is awesome!

debi lynn mattingly said...

Hey sweetie!

LOVE the name of your blog! And after reading your post...I laughed so hard I almost peed in my big girl panties! LOL

Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to getting to know ya!

xo...deb (the junkin' yaya)

Margo said...

That is wonderful stuff.
Margo

pedalpower said...

I just subscribed your blog...can't tell you how much I love all your finds and your creations!