Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sue Cow..........and Horse!!!

Well.... I didn't have any new thrift store finds today so I wanted to share some more of my animals pictures that I love. Below is Blackie, he is one of my friends biggest babies. He was ever so patient with me to let me steal a few upclose shots....

This is my favorite one of him so far, I have framed this one ocer and over again for about everyone I know!!
Another in the pasture of the neighborhood where I live.

The funniest cow picture ever. I shot this in Midland NC. These are some of my favorites cows. Anytime I am headed that way I always take the shortcut road cause' I know they will be there waiting. They are always just filthy dirty and have old knobby knees! But who would have thought that day I would have captured this!!

And heres the little peeker....









9 comments:

Cassie said...

Hi Janna! I've finally found time to check out your blog and I love it! Can't wait to get a peek into your new shop...hope you have great success with that! I love the pics you have posted so far...just my style!! And, you're a talented photographer to boot! Never been to your neck of the woods, but it looks like there's lots of reasons to head that way! Thanks for checking out our blog!

sepiadreams said...

I want those cows!!!!! Hugzzz...Tiina...

jdeere1 said...

Absolutely LOVE the pics!!! Those cattle are awesome!!! I need a 5x7 of them to frame!!! Can I buy one??? Be sure to ask Beth about the phone calls from our calves LOL!!

Simplicity Cottage said...

Janna, what great photos of the horses and cows...especialy the "family"...how sweet! Horses are such majestic animals! Their eyes are so soulful.

Thanks for the sweet comments about my cool clock and kitchen!

Have a great weekend!
xxx
Donna

savvycityfarmer said...

being the farmgirl that i am you're meltin' me now

you may enjoy my thriftn' today

trash talk said...

I think every stinking one of us are country girls at heart. Why else would we ooh and aah over cows and horses. That's what I'm doing now...oohing and aahing! You could caption these photos and sell them as cards...just an idea. Debbie

Back in the Day said...

I love the pic of the little cow peeking around the tree! Too cute! You have great photos! Keep em coming!
Nicole

Tardevil said...

That was the biggest cow I've ever seen! My husband is not thanking you today! I found that mill place, and needless to say, I didn't come out empty-handed! :O)

lorhen82 said...

Love the horses, and especially the peeking cow! How cute! ~Lori