Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tonight's Pendant Creations......




These are tonights little Distressed Vintage Junk Pendant Creations.... "I am kinda hesitant to even post these because all the girls in my town love to "COPY MY WORK" then sell it right next to me!!!! Enough of my complaining right? Gotta run and try to bring the fingertips back to a more normal looking color. Right now they look like a Shabby Distressed Incredible Hulk!! But they're not that big....I think the days of beautiful hands and nails have left me forever!! These are all FOR SALE, if any interests please contact me for prices. Have a nice night.

5 comments:

trash talk said...

Beautiful Art? Beautiful fingers? You can't have both, girl. I vote art! Debbie

Back in the Day said...

I gave up on nice nails a long time ago! The pendants are great! Love the "hulk" green!

Cassie said...

These are gorgeous! You know the saying about clean houses and boring women? I think this applies to hands/fingernails too!

savvycityfarmer said...

oh my ... we must hook up!!!!

deb did it said...

LOVE THESE....selling them?