Friday, February 13, 2009

Look at This Market, UNBELIEVABLE!!

Look at this Market me and my friend Beth visited today. This one made me break out the good camera!! The Ice Cream cart was my friends favorite, I can't believe she didn't just ride it right out the door and put it in the truck!! Probably because of the price, I won't even go there!! But it was too adorable.....Ladies hold on to you pants the pictures below are going to be an exciting journey!! I have asthma and I got myself so worked up I had to take several puffs while I was just trying to take it all in!!

Is this just not the best???

Turquoise , Tuquoise Turquoise... I was in color Heaven, as Beth said all day" We are in Chippy overload!" Yes we were and loving every minute of it!

Just look at that amusment park Old Merry-Go-Round Ride!!! I wanted it but the Pocket Book did not have enough left in it.

This next booth, I did find quite a few treasures out of.

Theres that wonderful color again and again and again!!

This booth just made me want to pull up a chair and have a drink..... and another puff of my breather!

It was such a great trip and this was truly the best place I have ever in my life seen!!! Wish you all could have been there. I will try to post a pic of all my finds tomorrow. I am pooped, we had too many hours in this day! Have a nice night!










8 comments:

WhisperWood Cottage said...

What a great store! I love the ice cream cart! And those white pillars! Fabulous!

Antiques and More Blog said...

Wow, I bet it was tough leaving! Thanks for sharing!

Lisa

Melly said...

I love your excitement, it is indeed a wonderful place lots of treasures to see and want..hehe...thank you so much for sharing it!
Can't wait for your next blog!!

Janene said...

Good thing that you had your inhaler with you!
Or else you wouldn't have been able to post those wonderful pics for us!
Looks and Sounds like you had a fantastic time!

Back in the Day said...

What a great place! Looks like a lot of fun!

savvycityfarmer said...

I'm getting a rash just looking at those pics....OMG!!


I LOVE the gadget that lets us all know about these new posts....hey, I'm not on your faves....hehe

younmenbeth...we're best friends now ya know!!!

Simplicity Cottage said...

You had me at TURQUOISE! It's hard for me to decide between green and turquoise...my two favorite colors. I have lots of both colors in my cottage! What a wonderful shop!

How is the pie safe coming along?

Hugs ~ Donna

pedalpower said...

Wow, what a great place! Thanks for sharing it with us!