Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sundays Pendant Creations... I've been busy at it Again!


Here is a few more of my Vintage Junk Pendants I have created over the weekend. These were all created with vintage junk finds, old keys, old safety pins and yes, the one on the far right is a vintage toy game with a mirror on the back, just too cute!! These are all for sale, please contact me at sjbaker@carolina.rr.com for pricing and availability. All pendants come with a cord to lenght specified and adorable vintage packaging. I will also be listing on Ebay all this week, just click on the My Ebay link in left hand column. Tootles! (You can click on the picture to enlarge to see details).

6 comments:

Tardevil said...

Looks like you've been having a fun weekend! Hope you make alot of $$$ on eBay! :O)

Jena Williams, Not So Shabby Interiors said...

Oh, so beautiful...I will check out your ebay page!!

Back in the Day said...

Love you new goodies! Hate I didn't make it over to your house today - had a sick one at home!
Nicole

Sandy said...

Great pendants. Isn't it fun to find something old and make it "new" again?

Susan said...

Hey Janna,
Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I'm so looking forward to checking out the new booth at the Sleepy Poet.
Blessings,
Susan

One Vintage Hag said...

Hi Janna,
Thanks for considering coming to see us at Vintage Village ~ from Charlotte (where I'm from) its about 3 1/2 hours. Closer from some parts ~ We are open 7 days a week Mon-Sat 10-6 and Sundays 1-5.
Looking foward to meeting you.
I love Theresa, don't you?
~one vintage hag (Debbie)