Wednesday, February 4, 2009

"I'm Finally Here!"

I have finally figured this out thanks to my Ole girl Beth at Olde Tyme Marketplace!! Kinda crazy that I can figure out how to run and operate my website but not a Blog, but I think I have done it!! I just can not wait to get more posts and pictures out here for everyone. In the mean time please check out my website Artsy Fartsy Finds . My title picture for my Blog is one of my favorite pics that I have taken. It was an old store in Midland NC, it was such an interesting little place and I loved the color and that old screen door on the front. This was well over a year ago that I took this photo and it has since almost completely fell to the ground with age. All the pretty old blues that were visable in the paint are now gone. Glad I was able to get this picture of it when I did!
I have to admit I am a junker too. I "love love love" Chippy Cottage Shabby things! I also make handmade one of a kind pendants from about anything I find laying around and I should also include anything that my friend Beth can dig up right out of the ground. She has definitely done that on more than one occasion to help me out. I can here her now, " Hey can you make anything out of this??" But last week it was a rusty old washer that was about 4 inches in diameter!! Now whatta you make out of somthing that big I asked her?? I just took it from her and put in in my pocket. We'll just have to see on that one. If it doesn't look to awfully crazy I will post a picture when I come up with a design for it. It just looks like a hood ornament of some sort to me!!! I almost forgot to give myself an EBAY shout out. Until I figure out how to get a link to My EBAY, my seller id is sjbaker11. I try to list some primitive finds on there as well as a few new things weekly, sometimes daily, so hop on over and check out my stuff there too!!

5 comments:

Olde Tyme Marketplace said...

WELCOME!! Glad I was able to help!!
Now get busy and make something out of that rusty washer thing...maybe a belt buckle???? LOL!!
Glad you're here!
Beth

Lisa said...

I TOO LOVE JUNK AND CHIPPY THINGS. LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR BLOG.
HUGS FROM MAINE

http://sophie4me.blogspot.com/

Lisa said...

HEY BLOG FRIEND, I FIGURE WHEN I GET NEGATIVE COMMENTS, I'LL JUST TAKE IT WITH A GRAIN OF SALT. HOPE YOU KEEP UP YOUR BLOG.HUGS FROM MAINE

http://sophie4me.blogspot.com/

Back in the Day said...

So glad you're finally here! It's about time! Can't wait to see the rusty washer thing! Maybe a pendant for Mr T?

Unknown said...

complimenti per il tuo blog belle foto
Simone