Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Look at this Old Chevy!!

It was Turquoise. It was Chippy with a little rust... and I had to have a picture since I could not fit it in the back with all our junk and take it home!! Boy do I love how it came out!! It takes me a few snaps to get the right angle and it did take quite a few shots to get this one just right. Then as I was snapping away I knew it was coming ...there it was I started hearing the horn blow, the engine reving and my friend screaming out the truck window to come on she was hungry!! So this was what I had when I got in and took a peek!

6 comments:

Back in the Day said...

Love the Chevy pic - I want an old truck like that just to sit in the driveway - kind of an expensive lawn ornament huh?

Raymonty said...

Very interesting!

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

I love the pic of the chevy; I'm headed over to look at the blog you mentioned. Thanks again and have a great day, Theresa

Artsy Fartsy Junkin Finds said...

Thanks Theresa for checking out the Old Chevy!! I have more things to come so check back often!! I should also have prints available for these soon on my website.

Many Blessings,
Janna

Lisa said...

WOW, WERE YOU AND I CUT FROM THE SAME PATTERN?! SOMEDAY, I TOO WILL BE DRIVING THIS CAR. EVEN IF I HAVE TO DRIVE IT UP TO THE PEARLY GATES, I DON'T MIND WAITING!

HUGS FROM MAINE

http://sophie4me.blogspot.com/

trash talk said...

But you wanted to take it home, right? I just got a canned ham that I'm fixing up and I would love to have an old pickup like this one to drag it around with. Thanks for stopping by my blog and your sweet comment. Don't be a stranger. Debbie