Sunday, December 25, 2011

~Happy Christmas & a COOL Christmas Toy!~

 Wishing everyone a Christmas filled with JOY.....cause the JUNK will be back on tomorrow!!


A few months back I had to have this turbo mini Cooper....which I truly LOVE.....but as you can see there is no room in the trunk for my JUNK ( and believe me I tried, don't want to mess her up)......so I kept her to play and.....


Discovered this Classic Beauty ......and I had to have!



Can't believe I am sooo in love, she is a classic!  And.... I am dreamin of all the JUNK that she will haul!


The booths are all packed with new treasures found.....stayed tuned lots of rusty crusty peely treausres to come!!

4 comments:

Theresa said...

Hi there and Merry Christmas! Love your new junk hauler:) Enjoy your day my friend, HUGS!

Connie (aka LOU) said...

Really? We can get a new vehicle just for junk? I need to get me one of those!

Erwin Calverley said...

What a trusty mini Cooper! You know what they say: one man's junk is another man's treasure. It's like Santa's Sleigh, but in reverse. Instead of unloading, you're hauling!


Erwin Calverley

Angelina Reese said...

Junk Car is a wonderful facility to sell our old car in fair price by calling Junk Cars Cash.

Cash For Junk Cars | Junk Car Buyers